Sign Up Today for an API Plan
All API plans require a one time program fee.
RAW DATA: Daily Updates
RAW DATA: Hourly Updates
API Plan Details
- Track and analyze company filings disclosures from SEC's Edgar database whose words have been mined and tagged with ESG and financial sentiment keywords and frequency using our proprietary ontology.
- ALL PLANS INCLUDE:
- US and Foreign company filings for types: 10-K, 20-F, 40-F, 10-Q, 8-K, 425
- Covers the Russell 3000 tickers, no OTC
- Tracks more than 200 possible keywords plus stemming derivatives
- ESG keywords such as Coal, Carbon, Diversity, Weather, Emissions and many others.
- Financial Sentiment (non-ESG) keywords related to positive and negative company signals such as: Fines, Lawsuit, Late, Problems and Effective, Better, Improved, Progress, etc.
- Meta data identifiers
- SCORES PLAN includes the rollup and ticker level scores data.
- RAW DATA PLANS include access to the underlying data used for the scores calculations:
- Endpoints including by ticker, time, filing, etc.
- Frequency counts of each tag in each filing
- Url of the underlying filing at the SEC
- Delivered as restful JSON API
- Up to 5,000 API calls per month (inquire about more)
- Can be used for a single team, for internal consumption. Ask us about broader uses.
- API plans for Raw Data include access to the full online application and dashboard with portfolio tracking and email and SMS alerts.