Sign Up Today for an API Plan
All API plans require a one time program fee of $1000.
All API Plans Include
- Track and analyze company filings disclosures from SEC's Edgar database whose words have been mined and tagged with ESG and financial analysis keywords and frequency.
- See, query, and count using numerous endpoints including by ticker, time, filing, etc.
- See, query, and count by ESG keywords such as Coal, Carbon, Diversity, Weather, Emissions and many others.
- See, query, and count by non-ESG keywords related to positive and negative company signals such as: Fines, Lawsuit, Late, Problems and Effective, Better, Improved, Progress, etc.
- Includes US and Foreign company filings for types: 10-K, 20-F, 40-F, 10-Q, 8-K, 425.
- Covers 3,400+ tickers from the three major US Exchanges (NYSE, NASDAQ, NYSE MKT aka AMEX), no OTC
- Includes tags representing the underlying meaning and words in the filing document (more than 150 possible keywords with stemming derivatives included)
- Includes frequency count of each tag in each filing
- Includes meta data identifying the company and filing
- Includes url of the underlying filing at the SEC
- Delivered as restful JSON API
- Up to 5,000 API calls per month (inquire about more)
- Can be used for a single business unit, for internal users. Ask us about broader uses.
- API plans include access to full online application and dashboard with email and SMS alerts.